Wednesday, July 15, 2009

He'll be leaving in about a month..........

My how time flies.............one day they are totally dependant on you and love only you and then they're grown and fall in love with that person........whom I guess I never thought would come along for him..............and then they are gone.................I cry nearly every day thinking of little things..........little memories that only a mom could understand........... I truely wish the best for him but I will miss him.............................

1 comment:

  1. Aw.. good luck to you! I'm an American and met the man of my dreams while visiting England.My mom was devastated when we talked about moving to the UK after getting married, especially as we have two little girls now.

    Well, we stayed in the US and my mom is happy... but my MIL is so sad. But the best part for her, is getting to stay with us for a month at a time every time she visits (which is at least twice a year). I don't mind having her stay with us, of course. 5 years later, my MIL has adjusted to having us on the other side of the world. We also talk on the phone with her, and our girls (now 4 and 2) feel like they know her just as much as they know my mom in the next town over.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete