Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just little ones........

How many of us can remember when our kids or grandkids were babies? How they wondered around wanting and talking about every little thing. That first smile ...... that first word...... that first night they slept all night..........oh the memories.............


Well this blog is going to be a special one for me not about crafting or my hobbies or anything like that but about my oldest child. He will be 23 in December and he is leaving the US to marry a young lady from New Zealand. I am happy for them in a way but sad in another...... I know he tells me mom I will come and visit once a year but well you know ....... I just don't think that will happen............. He is going to be leaving sometime in October.......... So I am all emotionally about it.... I know I will get to go and visit him but it want be the same at the 2 hour drive it is now..... it will be a 2 day plane trip one way....................

No comments:

Post a Comment